WELCOME TO THE 19TH NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM POLYMERS 2019 OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION!
The 19-th National Symposium POLYMERS 2019 will take place from 9-th to 12-th September, 2019 at the Art Gallery “Dechko Stoev” in Pomorie, Bulgaria.
The event is organized by the Institute of Polymers – BAS, the University “Prof. D-r Asen Zlatarov” – Burgas and the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy – Sofia.
Since 1967 Symposium Polymers has become the most important forum in Bulgaria for presenting and discussing research results in all sub-areas of polymer science. Traditionally, it brings together researchers from Bulgaria and from all over the World to communicate and disseminate the latest knowledge and developments in polymer chemistry, materials and technologies. This year the focus is on the following topics:
• Advances in polymer synthesis and characterization
• Polymer engineering, processing and recycling
• Polymeric nanoparticles and nanocomposites
• Biopolymers and bio-related materials
• Innovative technologies and applications
• Reaction modelling and theory